The cleanest house in Rantoul is ours. We have scrubbed, cleaned, organized, and child proofed our home! We have our first meeting with our social worker tomorrow at 1pm, and we're hoping we're ready! In the morning we will get our first fingerprints of many for our approval as a foster home.
Then tomorrow Nicole (I) get the joy of a physical and then vacation can really begin! During vacation Jason and I have 10 hours of training to complete online for our international requirements. Our courses are through ALP (Adoption Learning Partners) and so far have been good for considering aspects of parenting we had considered but hadn't taken the time to really plan for.
We're trying to keep things moving, but I admit I am still confused by what can be done and the order of all the forms and steps. Right now we're just taking it one day at a time and trying to keep pushing through what we know we need to do. Somewhere out there our children are waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment