A Blog about our journey to parenthood!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Christmas gift of Hope






This will be our new crib set! (The first two pictures are the bedding farm theme and the bottom three are the convertible crib) Jason and I decided to get a "together" gift for ourselves for Christmas this year and decided we would need this more than a new TV or video game system. Plus it is going to be a great reminder of what all of this paperwork and hoop jumping is really for. We haven't really allowed ourselves to invest in anything for our future children since we always felt like it might not happen so this is a big step to actually invest in something and have faith that it will someday be filled.

I am so excited to have it set up and even though I'm sure it may taunt me sitting empty some days, I'm very excited to see the hope and promise of the empty crib. It is convertible (4 in one) so it will change from a crib, toddler bed, day bed and then head/foot board for a full sized bed. So... no matter what age or size of child is meant for us we should be able to accommodate! I'm sure that Martin and Morris will think it is for them...

PS. Here is a link to a website with popular Colombian names from 2009. Just for fun.
http://www.los-nombres.com/nombres-bebes-ninas-ninos-colombianos.php

1 comment:

  1. Nicole and Jason,

    Merry Christmas and happy New Year! I wish you two all the best! Un gran abrazo desde Ames!

    Jose

    ReplyDelete