A Blog about our journey to parenthood!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is springing!



Hello family and friends!

Just wanted to post a quick update to let everyone know there is no news from Colombia. We are waiting to hear back if our dossier will be approved or not. I have contacted Childrens' Hope to ask if they might have an estimate/guesstimate of how much longer we could expect to wait for news but I am sure they will say they do not know. Actually it will go something like this... "Please refer to your handbook." :) Any bets?

The sun is out and the cheery optimism is returning to the dark halls of my workplace. I am not ready to let this group of kiddos go, so I have yet to feel that anticipation for summer vacation. Also I will be teaching summer school so although there will be a "transition," but there will be no break until middle of July. I think I'm starting to like to sound of year-round school. Summer break when you have no children and most of the other people you know (besides other teachers) are working isn't as much fun as it used to be.

I hope all are having a beautiful day and enjoying the warming weather before it gets so hot we all stay indoors again. :) I'll let everyone know when I hear anything!

1 comment:

  1. Nic,

    That comment about year-round school is blasphemy to this summer-lovin' teach. If you're bored, schedule a trip to visit me in the Isle of Man! Would love to see you.
    Sprinks

    ReplyDelete